I'm starting my monthly meals up again! Rather than the usual dinner, I heard from some people that brunch sounded pretty great, so I'm hosting a Valentine's Weekend brunch. I know this is super last minute, so please RSVP ASAP.
I love Valentine's Day. It is my absolute favorite holiday. Who can get mad at hearts, flowers and the celebration of romance? It's wonderful! So let's brunch about it.
You may be thinking: "Does she mean me too?" And the answer is yes. You are invited to my dinner party.
If you'd like to come, all you need to do is send me an email using the Contact Me form. Introduce yourself and tell me why you want to come to dinner. From there, I'll give you the address and any further instructions.
- Please bring something edible and brunchy or boozy and brunchy to share.
- Leave at or before the end time in the invite. In this case, that's 3 pm.
- Phones aren't to be used. We're here to talk to each other.
- Please don't make me regret inviting you over.
- Everyone is equally welcome.